Friday, April 2, 2010

spring break

Long time no blogzors. Oops! Must be more diligent or I won't have any memories left. I think my brain is getting a bit clogged, frankly. I'm having trouble remembering things; it's like if I don't dwell on something more than once, I'm going to forget that it ever happened.

Shall I flush my brain?

Spring break has been a lot busier than I thought it would be. I've been trekking all over San Jose for badminton and friend outings.

Tons of badminton! In the ST tournament, Jenny and I placed 1st in D womens doubles and Trevor and I placed 2nd in C mixed doubles. Awesome! So proud of my partners. Does this mean that I'm a C player now??? Hope so, I've been playing enough so I should have gotten at least a little better from high school! Our finals game in mixed was pretty intense. Lots of people were watching our game, and we split. At the final point, Lorene dropped, and Trevor and I both slid/dove for it. We ended up in a heap in the middle of the court, haha. Good times.

I love being so busy, but I hate that I'm getting in trouble for being so busy. I'd leave the house and my mom would scream, "AGAIN?" Ugh. I can't get anywhere with her dragging me back all the time. I miss January -- what a month of exhilarating freedom!

Photoshoot tomorrow. I'm excited, but this is just the appetizer. I'm so excited and stoked for the nature photoshoot I'm planning! It'll be elegant, ethereal, whimsical, playful... I can't wait!

0 comments: