Thursday, July 16, 2009

daily rantings

My Tide To-Go stain remover pen SAVED MY LIFE today. Seriously, Diane was very unsupportive of my purchase and she said it was a waste of money. IN YOUR FACE :D I found it difficult to use at first, but it's actually very simple once you get used to it. Really, I think there's a cheaper way to go about making your own stain remover pen. The marker tip of the To-Go pen is just a sort of button that you have to press down to release the liquid inside the pen (maybe hydrogen peroxide as a liquid will work as well?). All the marker tip does is sweep away the stain. But still. IT SAVED MY LIFE. Combine a ruffly white skirt with girl issues. -_- Every girl needs this pen.

But anyway. (I hope only a few people read my blog or I'll be mortified. lol.)

I. CAN. DRIVE NOW!!! Well, slightly. My mom still doesn't completely trust me with driving by myself. However, I've got car insurance!! I say give it a couple more goes behind the wheel and you'll see me whizzing on 280 in no time.

I feel so fat and lazy, but I don't want to exercise. Sigh. so sad. I do like badminton, but I hate those days where I just can't move/hit. Like, I'll swing my racket arm, and I can't get full power. Plus, I want to keep in good standing with my parents, and going out just about every day of this week won't do that. But I do want to get better in time for Smashapalooza at berkeley. -_- Badminton is an expensive sport. Diane spent $250 on birds yesterday and I'm going to buy the next set of birds after we use up this one. I spent $25 to string my racket a few weeks ago and I'm waiting on $22 from chris. After checking my bank accounts from which I've been steadily depleting money without replacement (no job...), I'm trying to limit my spending. BUT IT'S SO HARD :( So, I've been trying to put myself on a no-buy... or at least a limited-buy. lol. I think it's helping a bit with my money management. Like, when I actually do go shopping nowadays, I carefully look at what I'm buying to see if I really am going to wear it a lot and if I really do need it--otherwise I'm putting it down.

I think when I go looking for jobs... Tutoring would be a nice option. It'd be easy $. I kind of wish i'd stayed at SJCC just so I can tutor. haha. Hey, it's $15 an hour! I wonder if there's a tutoring thing at SJSU... I don't know. I don't really want to privately tutor, though.

Then again, it would be really fun to work with a friend. Like Thanh and I want to work at a restaurant together.. that would be fun :D No more retail. Well, retail is okay, but it's actually a pretty exhausting job. I just like the discounts... if I actually did use the discounts at Tommy Hilfiger more often.

ah.

0 comments: