Sunday, November 21, 2010

shopping

So Black Friday is rolling around and I have no idea what I want to get...


except that I just spent a good amount of time doing some online window shopping instead of writing my essay :D



1.
USB dynamic recording microphone, $33.58 free shipping, on sale.
OMG I WANT

2.




ASOS double buckle leather wide belt, $48.27 -__-
I've been looking for something like this for a while. It would look better in a softer brown, though.




3.
Modcloth jumper. Perfect over a ruffled white/gray blouse!! Out of stock though.
Maybe I'll try to make something like that. -_-
I'm a super super super picky shopper, so it's amazing that I'm in love with these.
EDIT. okay i'll make a deal with myself. If I do well on tomorrow's critique for 104 AND write a stellar essay for AAS, I'll buy myself one of these.

0 comments: