Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ten pee pole

10 different people thing.

1) Stop trying so hard to contact me; I gave you so many chances to prove that you aren't the conniving, lying weasel you were when I first met you. Seven years later, things haven't changed, no matter how hard you try to deny it.

2) I like you as a person, but sometimes you're too competitive and blow yourself up in your mind. And then you don't hesitate to put others down. Other than that, you're someone who's really cool to hang out with.

3) You're trying hard to grow up--and I commend that-- but your hard effort is the average person's lazy attempt. And you don't even realize it--or do you?

4) You're not the typical nice guy on the outside, but on the inside there's something genuinely sweet and caring about you. I hope I'm reading you right.

5) I haven't seen nor talked to you in a while, which is probably why I've been blogging a lot. Time for a visit!

6) Honestly, you're skilled in technical terms, but I think you're not as good as you think you are. So stop putting me and my work down, and deflate your big head. You'll attract more bees with honey than vinegar.

7) I've always wanted to try playing with you, but I need to get better first. I don't want to bring you down.

abrupt end bc i can't think of any more people lol

0 comments: