Friday, April 17, 2009

summer 2009


Okay, so I'll most likely be going to SJCC this summer - 98% chance. I looked up the schedule of classes - which is almost pathetically weak compared to Mission College's and De Anza's and SJSU's - but

1) SJSU tuition is much too expensive for the summer ($1000-$2000, I forgot, but it falls in that range)
2) SJCC only requires one bus and about 15 minutes of walking, whereas Mission College = lightrail, transfer to another lightrail, transfer to bus. De Anza = like close to an hour on the bus! heck no.


So, I whipped this up.



I know, I know...these classes are probably going to be super boring. These are all required GE's (I made sure that these articulated with SJSU GE requirements). Might as well get rid of three categories of GE's in one summer, no? I wanted to take Intermed/Advanced badminton at Mission College... but there's no way I'm going to spend an hour on public transit just for badmin class -_- And then I tried to compromise by sticking in Track and Field at SJCC, but that doesn't fit into my schedule (and who wants to run around the track in the blazing summer heat???). So... my summer schedule. I'm going to try to tack on a summer job too, but I have high doubts about that.

Thanh will probably go to Mission College for the summer... but of course there will be plenty of time to meet up at Quickly and have a date! Oh, and maybe throw in some fun activities!

1. Finish up summer classes.
2. Go cherry picking! yay!
3. Bike across Golden Gate Bridge
4. Go to the beach of course! And play some beach volleyball. funfun
5. I was thinking about hiking up Mission Peak. Or something. sounds like fun?


I'll think about more later.

Today I went to Michael's since I had to buy some modeling clay for my project (our clay wouldn't have worked, diane). I was admiring the brushes when I turned around and saw a huge ArtBin. I opened it up and OMG!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was $28 bucks or something, which in my opinion was a bit pricey for an art toolbox kit thing. But I had a 40% off coupon...

^ So I purchased it!!!!!

^ My stuff put inside it. I LOVE ORGANIZERS OMG. As soon as I got home I yanked the ArtBin open and showed my mom. She loved the triple tiers. As soon as my dad got home I proudly showed it to him as well. -_- He laughed at me.

^ My brushes. The two bottom ones were purchased today. That fan brush is sooo pretty. and yes, I know the handles are dirty -_- i'm too lazy to scrape off the dried paint.
and Samuel... THIS IS FOR YOU

^FOREHEAD GALORE! and no bangs, per your "request" :P






^ Broken fence. beyond is the neighbor's orange tree.


Badminton frosh/soph tourny tomorrow at indy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

stupid. lol!

Anonymous said...

yeah its definitely mission for me =(
It's mostly just late classes near the evenings so yeah!! I we can totally hang out in the afternoons!!!