Monday, April 27, 2009

virus

I think my laptop has a virus. I've System Restored at least three-four times now, and I still keep getting pop-ups. One pop-up I got was a Youtube pop-up for a Batman game or something. I was like what the heck, I'm not even on Youtube. It just randomly popped up out of nowhere. And then I scrolled down and read the comments, and people were like "WTH?? I was playing Left 4 Dead and this popup screwed me over!" "POP-UP!!!" and then someone said, "I think we all have the same virus." LMAO!!!! Yes, we all do...

What a cool connection to make to other people--through a computer virus.

I found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Nj4u9UhFw

"this is cool i actually don't mind that it popped up on my pc "

ahahaha.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

LOL..i want to play that game!! hahahaha!!

Unknown said...

http://www.marketwest.org/store/product552.html

should i make an order of pens? lol! they're my fave!!!!!!!!!!! >.< but i do have tons of other pens.... sigh. but they're not faves...