Thursday, August 20, 2009

A great summer.






Well, summer is drawing to a close... the days are getting shorter and the breeze crisper.



I love the long carefree days of summer. The breezy, perfect nights. The golden light of the setting sun. The floaty sundresses and warm air. But I also can't wait for fall--all those pretty fiery colors, crisp breezes, snuggly scarves...




I would say that this summer was probably my most favorite of all, especially with Smashapalooza, badminton days, hangouts, biking, milk tea, driving, beach days, and Mission Peak. I did everything on my summer to-do list except 1) bike across Golden Gate Bridge and 2) pick cherries. It's okay; I'll save that for next summer, right?





I have a certain person on my mind. And no, Diane, not the plums and branches. -_- Too bad that we won't see each other for a while (I think).


I'm sad to see summer go... but I welcome the coming of fall.

0 comments: