Saturday, September 19, 2009

Upcoming Badminton Stuff

It's just so difficult finding a compatible girls doubles partner .. it's crazy!! I miss playing with Meiyi, haha.

On the other hand, lately mixed girls have been in demand. Diane and I (and probably a lot of other badmin girls) received a lot of partner requests for Berkeley's Smashapalooza. I've already got mixed partners for three upcoming tournaments (Santa Teresa - Trevor. SJSU Open - Thanh L. Bay Area Open - Trevor). But... I have no girls doubles partner at all!

Well, I'm playing girls doubles and mixed doubles for SJSU. Luckily I was able to find a (last-minute, albeit) partner for girls doubles. It was super easy to find a mixed doubles partner... someone asked me if I was playing mixed and I said that I hadn't found a partner yet. A few minutes later, I've got a mixed partner. Haha.

Not enough girls in badminton :(

0 comments: