Wednesday, November 18, 2009

snapshot II

I am no longer confused :) Things are turning out well and I hope it continues to get better.

This week has been so long! Today especially. I had an allnighter on Sunday (did a photoshoot the entire day on Sunday) painting an assignment for 2D. It got a very good reception, so I'm happy... but I could have improved the craftsmanship and paint application.

Today: hurried to the print shop before class at 8:30, printed out my pattern thing, went to 2D. An hour and a half standing up examining patterns! My eyes were swimming.

Searched for the photo print shop (Foto Express) right after I got out of 2D. 11am-11:30. Finally I found it, got my photos ready to print, and hurried off to meet Pickle for my appt at noon. We had a good talk about my grades and I know what to do to get my A now. For a beginning photo prof, he grades very hard!! It feels more like intermediate photo, or an advanced art class. I try so hard for this class it isn't even funny. Well, at 12:30 we finished our meeting, and I sprinted off to Foto Express to pick up my prints. $15 for three spectacular prints. Thank you Foto Express! I love the quality of your prints. Walgreen's has nothing on you!! I sprinted back to class and got back at 12:50. My photo class is on the 4th floor of Duncan Hall, which is a building all the way on the other side of campus from Foto Express. Tiring!

Well, I am way too tired to type any more. I'm in thel ibrary so I might as well go home and rest up.
quick snapshot though!

- Abercrombie model! I thought that print was the best out of the three. Too bad I left Suzie's photo with Alex... I really regretted putting up that brighter pic of her because it didn't go with my series.

- I think I did the right thing :)

- I should stop drinking milk tea...

- I have a job now! My new manager seems really nice. yay

- Franny and I want to audition for choir! haha well, actually I'm trying to get him to audition with me. Just for fun... it'll be fun :)

- Stupid SJCC transcript... stupid SJSU!

- I hope I get the classes I want. If I don't, I probably won't be able to assistant coach for Piedmont.

- Speaking of badminton, I am getting super rusty.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

aww u really do want to join choir huh? :( if u want someone to audition with u next semester, then maybe we can do a vocals class together. :D me and my bari-alto range.