Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A snapshot of my brain

Random thoughts off the top of my head.

+ Tommy Hilfiger interview on friday :) Can't wait to work again!
+ My current 2Dconcepts and past ColorTheory prof asked me to give her my old assignment so she could use it as an "amazing" example for her color class! Flattered!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjLfFLsrnZuoClXFpjtFPDyNvIZxdT2oXbPFHB7Ni885p1bNrmvEBodSu9F44fMZOLJqBz_uR7OM-qIoH0lOmUfJv93LVSVX-X8LqpBU9Q24Wr92KBo5gp2e_IRBGdFZXSq2A4OazeK8ejM/s320/P1010805
+ I need to practice badminton and get back in shape. Deteriorating...
+ Finished homework early tonight! Yay!
+ Gotta get up earlier tomorrow or I'll make my mom late again :(
+ How do I really feel about this?
+ Don't like my sport photography photos.
+ I should clean my room.
+ Haven't gone shopping in forever!!
+ Can't wait to start photoshooting!
+ I love hanging out with my SJSU buddies. Movie nights and boba anonymous...
+ Santa Cruz tree 9 photoshoot! Can I climb the tree with a DSLR around my neck?
+ 2D hw is always tedious and difficult for me. Color was much more preferable.
+ I want to take voice next semester but that'd be weird without a buddy, lol
+ Girl talk with a guy is always nice
+ Should REALLY clean my room.
+ Too much candy intake!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

it's franny!

hey i found ur blog!!!

do u really like our "girl" talks. i thought i feel like i just rant at you.