Sunday, May 9, 2010

can't wait for summer!!!

Just waiting for summer to come!! I can't wait.

- web design class at SJCC. I really need to learn this stuff to get ahead.
- maybe a job at Yogurtland?? I have to get there at 11am tomorrow to meet the assistant manager. I think this is the second round of interviews or something.
- Six Flags!!! For Franny's bday.
- Perhaps a road trip to socal?? I know I keep saying this, but it never seems to happen. IT WILL HAPPEN!! Photoshooting, Highway 1, visiting Thannie, San Diego Zoo!
- MAYBE a week alone at home???? My parents might take a cruise ship up to Alaska or something!
- The summer dresses, the skirts!! :D
- Fashion photoshooting! So excited for this, STILL.
- I still want to bike across the Golden Gate bridge. ahaha -__-
- Summer badminton tournaments!!

So looking forward to summer!!!!


If I'm getting the Yogurtland job, I have a bunch of things in mind that I've been meaning to get, for various reasons.

1) FAST LENS. $150!! I feel like I could really use this for fashion photography, portraits, etc.--the parts of photography in which I'm really interested.
2) If I get the dough for this: Nikon d90 camera. Not getting my hopes up too high though--it's really expensive! But it would be so worth it for sports photography...
3) iPod cover. It's so banged up...
4) I've been really wanting to get black Gaston boots, for like half a year!! I'm so lame.
5) Brown/ivory flats. My trusty black flats don't go with everything. And while I'm at it, a new pair of black flats, because my one cherished pair is wheezing its last breath.

If I had to rank these by priority, I would say: fast lens, black flats, brown/ivory flats, black Gaston boots, iPod cover, the d90.

Brain fart!

0 comments: