Sunday, May 30, 2010

spring 2010 grades

YES YES YES!!!



















I was really worried that I would get below a 93% on the arth final; if I got below, then I would have gotten an A- or lower. I'm proud of myself, I have to say! All those long, long hours in the library and money spent at the printshop making/printing/writing/studying notecards or the books. I think this calls for a little treat! A shopping treat ;D


Really relieved.


Freaking rep drawing!!! I guess I shouldn't have forgotten to do that one stupid shoelace drawing :( If I had done it, I probably would have gotten an A. Sigh. Killed my chances for getting on the President's List (for like, getting a 4.0 for two consecutive semesters). -__-


DsGD83 - Barabar, when will you post up the grades? :( I'm a little worried that I'll get a B+/A- because my animation didn't work in my PowerPoint.


Nutrition - yay! I didn't study as hard for Nutrition as I did for arth, so I was worried that I was underestimating the test. No matter.


All in all, I guess I'm proud of my effort in this semester. I'm grateful for Franny (for taking notes for me in arth when i fell asleep hehehehe... and telling me the assignments if i missed dsgd83) and the fact that I only had four classes.



Next semester... aiming for a 4.0 in five classes (four studio classes, one GE). I'll try my best!!!!

0 comments: