Friday, May 21, 2010

last stretch

Nothing like a few minutes online as a nice refreshing break away from art history. And nutrition; I got in one good chapter of reading during dinner. What a productive day! Seven hours at the library just studying pure art history. I feel a little bit elated and satisfied that I slashed into so much of the work that I needed to do.

Tomorrow I need to get in at least 3-4 chapters of nutrition. Study guides for every chapter should do it; one hour for each chapter, tops. Shouldn't be too bad; the first 2/3 of the class should be a breeze because the questions are pulled from our earlier tests, which Franny and Eric and I reviewed last week during office hours. I won't concentrate too much on those. I also want to go over the questions and discussions on Blackboard, just to make sure I've covered everything important.

Tomorrow I also need to finish writing out the rest of my study guides for Art History--I'm still stuck in the last dredges of Art Nouveau--but I only have Germany and Japonisme left and they're fairly shorter than Art Nouveau. Then I just need to memorize the rest of the notecards and I'm set. Almost there. It's so relaxing on the 8th floor with a whole table to myself, handwritten pages fanned around me, and piano music tinkling away in the background. Or rather, in my ears. Now if only they let me pull my snacks out ... lol.

Now, I plan for Sunday to be much of the same, except more Nutrition-oriented since the final is, after all, on Monday. I'll throw in a little bit of Art History studying, as well--why not?

I like chocolate.

0 comments: