Sunday, May 17, 2009

ART HISTORY

WOW i had a crazy dream that I almost failed my art history final. It was nighttime, raining, and I was on the bus on my way to PHHS for badminton. I got to school, went into the bathroom, and started to change into my badmin junk. I had on a lot of sweaters (it was cold and rainy, and really hot in the gym) so I kept pulling them off. I realized that I was wearing a tanktop that had my 5-pg paper (for art history) written on it. I was like OMG, WHAT AM I DOING AT BADMINTON!!! I NEED TO TURN THIS IN or i'm going to fail. So I hop back on the bus to go to school, and I arrive at the end of the final. My professor sets up a meeting for people who need to beg to take the make-up final and turn in their papers, and I join the meeting. When he comes to me, I explain that I'd completely forgotten and I really wanted to get an A in the class. After testing me on a few paintings, he lets me proceed to take the test.

Then I wake up and run off to study immediately :(

0 comments: