Friday, May 1, 2009

nearing the close

Finals are coming up... projects and papers are swarming in like crazy. I've got to put together two portfolios, finish my blog entries for art13 (not bad, these are kind of fun), complete two more art14 projects, one more art13 project, re-do another art13 proj, write two papers for social problems (these will be super easy), and write a 5-pg paper for art history (not so easy...).

I got an A- on my midterm for art history!!!! I'm especially happy because my professor said that if 1) we attend all lectures and 2) score a whole letter grade higher on the 2nd midterm than the 1st midterm, he will decrease the weight of the first midterm from 20% to 10%. Sorry if that was confusing.. but that just means my first midterm (a B-, ugh) will be worth less in my final grade! I totally was not expecting to get 91%... but technically I didn't really, heheh. I actually got 84%, but he curved it for our class to 88%, and THEN he brought up everyone's grades by 3% because he saw that the other classes did so poorly. Thus... 91% :D I guess all that studying really did help. But there's still the final, which is going to be much harder than the midterms... so I will be studying for the full week beforehand again, I guess? I don't think I will get an A overall, but at least I might be able to scrape a B+.

OMG GRRRRRRRRRR I KEEP GETTING A POP UP LIKE EVERY TEN MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It'll pop up RIGHT in the middle of my typing, so I'll miss a whole sentence of typing when that happens. Plus, it really slows down my computer when the stupid ad tries to pop up. WHERE'S MY POP UP BLOCKER

anyway.

I'm going to be playing doubles with Jenny and singles (ugh..........................) in the sjsu-davis meet on May 9th. dangit. I definitely don't mind playing doubles, but SINGLES? Hello incoming bagel...lol. I would play mixed instead of singles, but the positions are already taken and Danny's injured so he doesn't come to the practices. Oh well... more exercise for me, yeah??

my shirt!





a cool cloud

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZRWhAL1-1U&feature=PlayList&p=4FA77D470F2FD57A&index=32
listen to that song! it's really good

DramaAssassin said...

singles for you?

yup bagel. no doubt. hands down.
sorray for the lack of confidence :P
but you did lose to me every time bak in the day wen i sucked reallay badly x]