Wednesday, May 6, 2009

grades outlook

Today I went up to my huge locker (it can fit my badminton bag, two bows I'm working on, two huge drawing paper pads, a jacket, a scarf, an umbrella, my lunch, and so much more LOL) on the 2nd floor. As I put away my books, I suddenly hear my art history prof's voice. Turns out his office is right across the hall from my locker. Anyway, I decide to linger outside the office and give him an impromptu visit to ask about my grades. After a girl comes out, I go in and talk to him. So in order to get an A in the class, I have to get at least 90% on both the 5-pg paper and the final exam... gaaaaaaaaah. Luckily I went to all the classes so he'll boost my grade if I get a B+. heheh. Dangit, I foresee a lot of studying.

Speaking of grades... I got my first A+ in Color!

shameless bragging




it was an assignment where we had to use optical mixing, like really small dots of color


It was fun...but wasted a lot of paint.

I need a guy to fix my computer. Spyware+malware+virii all over the place.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

WOW GOOD JOB!!! :D
that must have taken you a long time!! so pro!

unkn0wn said...

I might be able to work your computer this weekend, Jess. xD Gimmie a call...

Thannie said...

Pretty!!!!! I'm so envious of you! you are made for this major =) tsk tsk..Jessica, take better care of your computer TT.TT