Friday, March 13, 2009

7 pounds.

So this whole week I've only attended five classes. I went to classes on Monday and Tuesday, but both days I went straight home and slept the whole day+night+morning. hehehe.

Well...unbeknownst to me, I embarked on a weeklong crash diet while i had flu+pharyngitis (why do I always have throat infections...?). A half bowl of rice porridge and a few slices of fruit a day... man, I went on the mother of crash diets :D As a result...

I lost 7 pounds O___O!!!!

7!!!!

seven!!!!

sept!!!

siete!!!!!

hehehehee. :D I can't say that I'm very proud, because technically I didn't force myself to eat less. That bit of food I stomached everyday this past week was the maximum I could eat, because otherwise I'd start feeling nauseous. Plus, I was lying around in bed much of the week, so part of that 7 pounds must also be muscle weight. Dang.

Well, I must have also lost a bit of fat as well, because I can comfortably fit into my old jeans now :D That makes me happiest.

I must say, being skinnier made me change my tastes. I mean, today I had the usual milk tea at Quickly, but the medium size was a little bit too much for me (I used to order a large and go through it pretty fast). Plus, the drink was SO. FREAKING. SWEET. I nearly gagged on the amount of sugar ... which is definitely a first. Plus, I can't go through the Quickly's fried chicken without feeling nauseous from all the oil they saturate the chicken in. Another thing is that my meal portion size has significantly decreased. Like, at dinner I would partake of my usual portion size of rice+food+etc., but I'd discover that I can't finish it all like I used to. Yay for smaller stomach sizes :D

Of course, losing 7 pounds in a week is NOT recommended. This is a very dangerous and unhealthy way to lose weight--by embarking on the mother of crash diets--so I totally would not recommend for anyone else to do the same. Oh yes, and DISCLAIMER for anyone who might jump on my back: I am perfectly happy with my weight now and I'm not going to try to lower it any more. In fact, I'm going to try to gain it back--not with fat, but with muscle. :P

Thank you illness, for this unexpected gift.

0 comments: