Saturday, March 7, 2009

the flu

So yesterday night I couldn't stop shivering and going to the bathroom. lol. I drank a whole thermos of jasmine tea and a bottle of water. Then when I went to bed, I felt like someone had stuck my head into an oven. I removed my scarf, which helped a little. I kept having some recurring dream about stairways and waking up periodically, which really got annoying.

ASPIRIN IS MY SAVIOR.

I took two aspirins at 11am, which didn't seem to alleviate the symptoms at all. I had to wipe my face with a cold+wet Hello Kitty washcloth. Then at noon, I was miraculously healed. Ah! Lovely! I love aspirin.

Today I went to Tommy Hilfiger to pick up my last paycheck. I thought it was $30, but turns out it was $160. lol. Awesome. When I went there, it was supposed to be crowded because it's Saturday... but there were only like three people in there besides Marvie and Thuy. Geez. Well, I was suddenly reminded of the time when Jessica Luc and I were standing by the cash registers (it was during the holiday season and near the end of the night, so it was decently busy). We were hugging about something...lol..I can't remember why. Well, unbeknownst to us, we were standing in front of the security cameras. Suddenly Lawrence's (assistant manager) voice crackled over our walkie talkies, saying "Jessica and Jessica, stop hugging!" lol. it was so sad.

0 comments: