Wednesday, March 18, 2009

skipped class :(

heh heh heh. after Color Theory, I went to the student union today and read the required passage for Creative Writing. I reread that and then read another passage, which was pretty interesting. We were going to be quizzed on the required passage, so I wanted to be able to remember it.

..but I accidentally fell asleep at 11:30. At 11:40, I woke up and checked the time, and decided to sleep just ten more minutes so I could make it in time for class at noon.

BUT...

I woke up feeling kind of weird, and checked the time. IT WAS 12:30 T____T and I'd surely missed the quiz. ddaaaaanngggit!!! so I gave up and went back to sleep. heh. My armchair thing was sooo comfortable. The arms are on the same level as the back of the seat, so it's so easy to just tuck your head into the inner corner of the back of the seat and fall asleep. I woke up again at 1, then 1:30, then 2:30. Finally I got up .. hehehehehhehehe.

dangit. I don't want a bad grade in English :(

1 comments:

unkn0wn said...

Hahaha, you have no idea how many times that's happened to me when I try to wake up for early classes.

welcome to the college life! xD