Monday, November 24, 2008

Bwahaha this is so sad and mean. Found this somewhere.


anyway.

I had packed my bags beautifully last night, but I got to the locker room 5 mins before badminton and i'd forgotten to bring along my P.E. shorts!! ahh! Sucks. I had my badmin shoes, my laundered socks, my t-shirt, my new grip, racket, water, everything... but no shorts. And of course I can't play in my skirt. So I decided to skive off badminton and do homework in the library :( :( So bad. Oh well. A trip to Smash City will make up for 2 tardies/absences! The thing is, I think I need to make up like 4, because I keep running late for badminton. heheheh. I need to hit up Smash City.

At 12:30, I headed to English and we listened to some presentations. I got my in-class essay back...


WOOTWOOT!
So messy and nasty looking, but I still scraped a 92. :) :) :) :) I thought I'd gotten a B, or a C.
Then Spanish at 2:15. As usual, it was a long 3.5 hours... but we got our tests back. Luckily I'd managed to get 87/90 because I forgot some stupid accent marks.
I guess I need to focus on Stats a little bit--I mean, I got 45/53. ARGH. And I missed the supereasy problems, like accidentally computing combinations when I'm supposed to do permutations. That's 8th grade math!! ARGH!!! Luckily we have another test coming up, for which I must study.
Badminton is iffy - I'm going to have a B or a C if I don't get over to Smash City twice. LOL. Sad, huh? Karate -- I just need to memorize the seisan, but I suck at it. Microsoft Word - well, I'm on Chapter 2 and I have three more weeks to finish the book. I'll just have to do a chapter a day or something. Microsoft Excel - I just need to take the unit test. Then I can get my expert's qualification! :D
Tutoring was ok today. Lindsay felt so overwhelmed :( I guess I was going too fast. We just did review today, and I tried to go really slowly. Argh. Must keep myself in check next week.
Anyway, I was reading the SJCC newspaper today and here's what I saw:
LMAO that is SO sad. I would be so upset/embarrassed if I were on the SJCC football team.
"Agony is Finally Over; Jags football team ends its painful 3-7 season."
dude man, that's not exactly painful... painful is 0-10. I don't know why the journalism staff decided to write that; that's so mean! The newspaper has a lot of typos, too. They need Mr. Crowther as an adviser!

Off to do hw.
Come play badminton with me! I'll be free this Sunday :) anyone?

0 comments: