Tuesday, November 11, 2008

choices

I had an amusante jour avec Curtis today. no details :P No pics either, I didn't have my camera. :(

Anyway, on the way back from SC, I was thinking about what I should major/minor in! I mean, of course I'm going to major in graphic design, but then what about double majoring? Or double minoring? I'd love to work for a magazine!! Either writing or designing is fine. But then I'd also love to do work for a design firm. Or work in the sociology field. Or as a teacher. SO MANY OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Majors/minors I'm considering:

1. Graphic Design, BA or BFA
2. Mass Communications/Journalism
3. Sociology
4. Psychology
5. And teacher's credentials...dunno what specifications

SO MANY CHOICES!!!!! Sucks!!!! Maybe I can be a super-super-super senior. I don't mind not graduating with my class. Well, I don't mind now; I might mind later. lol.

Anyway, PEOPLE (COUGH) have been pressuring me to get a new racket, like the armortec or the whatever new one is called. Arcsaber? Sounds very.... uh... Inuyasha. Supposedly my old racket doesn't let me smash hard enough.

I don't know. I mean, of course I want to do better in badminton.. and smash harder! No one wants to play lower than their potential. But I've had my current silver racket for so long. It's been with me through the tough times: league finals, ccs, three years of varsity :( I even kiss it!!!! And paint it with nail polish after it's been painfully chipped. How can I give it up for a newer, shinier, more famous, worshipped, powerful, cliched-name racket?

This reminds me of Harry Potter! He was entitled to the most powerful and sought-after wand, but he chose his trusty and faithful old wand over that one.

But then again, change is good, right?

I don't know!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg.... that was scary i just read harrypotter 7 xDDD like the ending where he DOES choose his old wand over the new....

and as fer your smashing,,,
it wouldnt make much of a difference if your smashes are gettin weaker ;P tee hee hee

we should have another match some time...

AFTER i heal my leg T_T
stupid sky high D:

anyways, i'll work on my blog later =_= LAZY xDDD